All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not sure if this has come up because I haven't been in the loop much but how come WC Twinkles can still where a crop top? I thought the rule was strictly seniors? Anyone?

I am not sure if this has come up because I haven't been in the loop much but how come WC Twinkles can still where a crop top? I thought the rule was strictly seniors? Anyone?
The crop top rule isn't being enforced until next season. There is still the cover up rule but technically anyone senior and under can still wear a crop top this season.

I have a question for the ladies..
Given how far away you are on the floor when performing, why are clear straps not an option? Or is it the bottom band (Idk if there's a name for that part that clips together) that would sit too high for some of these uniforms?

Some girls also have reactions to the plastic that they are made of. Some of the girls on my team tried them one year including me and a few of us ended up with mild allergic reactions when the sweat interacted with the plastic. Its actually a pretty common thing to happen. One of the parents is a doctor and when we showed him, he told us he sees reactions like that quite often. Its more annoying then anything and pretty embarrassing when you get caught scratching along your bra line

i was under the impression that new unis would be debuted today. if these are new uniforms, they look to be identical to their worlds 2014 unis...

B7qk1hgCYAE1-Fc.jpg:large

Oops I totally remembered these not having anything written on the front lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish it had the other sleeve but I still like it...kind of refreshing after watching 40 team of red, white, black or blue/teal

Back