All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniform for MCA Mockingjays - first team from our gym to head all the way from Aus to NCA. Please excuse the post training hair and mismatched bows!

2iasu3o.jpg

This is why I will never be a fan of one piece uniforms without a skirt/skort/shorts over it. Not flattering.
Agreed! It would look so much better with a skirt over it. It's so bad to say but those unis were made for smaller girls in mind. I would look ridiculous in a one piece since my bum and thighs are on the bigger side. I wonder how the parents feel about these.

This is talking about their picture in the gk catalog next to the black with the red and blue

103v62q.jpg

Looks like the front is mesh but the back is mesh but a nude fabric is the backing

please tell me the nude mesh on the back is actually a beige colored solid fabric? or have we eliminated the use of not only bras, but underwear, too?

please tell me the nude mesh on the back is actually a beige colored solid fabric? or have we eliminated the use of not only bras, but underwear, too?
It's mesh backed by a nude solid fabric. That's why you can't see the girls hot pink bra even though you see the straps in the cutout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one "bright" spot on this uniform is that it is. If you look at one of the girls in the picture on the left, she's wearing a bright pink sports bra, but you can't see it under the uniform

Back