All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which F5 uniform? I can't picture one with the same kind of stones
If she is talking about the black skirted F5 uni with lots and lots of bling, in that uniforms defense, it is 2 years old now -- debut was Cheersport 2013. My how time flies! And F5 doesn't even have its new uniforms for this year yet, so even if she is talking about the blue shorts uniform, those are not by any means brand new. IMO F5 blinged out black uniform has held up wonderfully - still shines like crazy on the stage.

NY Cheer (sorry if this doesn't work I'm on my phone and don't really know how to do this yet lol)
3345gzs.jpg

opp1e.jpg

I know this is a cheer thread but this popped up on Tumblr...does GK do UCLA's gymnastics team uniforms? Legitimately flabbergasted as to how a gymnastics coach could greenlight a backless leotard.

tumblr_nj26dkPTaV1rei903o1_1280.png
I think out of all the uniform companies, gk is the only who also does gym leos. So this could be gk

If she is talking about the black skirted F5 uni with lots and lots of bling, in that uniforms defense, it is 2 years old now -- debut was Cheersport 2013. My how time flies! And F5 doesn't even have its new uniforms for this year yet, so even if she is talking about the blue shorts uniform, those are not by any means brand new. IMO F5 blinged out black uniform has held up wonderfully - still shines like crazy on the stage.
Are you talking about the velvet one?

NY Cheer (sorry if this doesn't work I'm on my phone and don't really know how to do this yet lol)
3345gzs.jpg

opp1e.jpg

My coworker came over to me as these were up on my screen. She knows nothing about cheer and the look on her face was exactly :confused: and she couldn't even remember why she came over to my desk.

That is what I have to say about these.

Latest posts

Back