All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I posted the prototype earlier in the thread, but here's the real deal for my competitive rec team:

qr0k6r.jpg

ETA - sorry it is giant....

So much yes in one photo.

I think out of all the uniform companies, gk is the only who also does gym leos. So this could be gk

GK brands their leotards pretty well and can't recall UCLA in GK in many, many years. Also, I'm pretty sure Rebecca's Mom's Leotards sponsors UCLA and does most or all of their leos. They used to have a big sign in their arena during meets in previous years, but I haven't noticed if it's there this year.

NY Cheer (sorry if this doesn't work I'm on my phone and don't really know how to do this yet lol)
3345gzs.jpg

opp1e.jpg

Please make it stop. And I've decided that I realllly dislike when the waist band is angled downward..especially when there is mesh involved.

Where is this gym located in NYC?

Saw a gorgeous photo of a California Allstars flyer on CP's instagram by cheerdadphotography. I'm not sure which team it is, but they have the one shoulder uniform/mesh sleeves (Edited: BLACK OPs). The mesh has ripped into a big hole under at least one of her arms. Mesh--just say no.

Last edited:
Not sure why there are so many issues with the quality of mesh. Supers unis have been fine for 2 seasons now (with the exception of the forgotten belly button piercing ripping a hole in it,) and Little hasn't had a hole or lost a bling at all this season. Yay for Glitter Starz!

Latest posts

Back