All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And I'm not sure sj's name now. Did she keep twisters pride? Or change with the gym name?

I will see these tomorrow because I will be at GLCC!

She always has the best uniforms. She's not had one yet that I didn't absolutely LOVE [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
I think it's still twisters pride! I just could remember it in my post lol. And totally agree, their uniforms always look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

806d04dd2929153c1a6ade841fdbcbe2.jpg

Jersey wild new uniform...it's definitely an improvement from the sublimated mess they used to have. I just really dislike the colors, I feel like they're hard to work into a uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why the mesh stomach though??? It would be perfect without that.

I´ve come to a point where i´m torn between excited and scared when i open the new uniforms discussion.
That´s bad. It wasn´t always a 1 beautiful, 4 okay and 5 no-no uniforms ratio.
What happened? :confused:

Totally agree! When I started seeing some uniforms in the summer and started this thread I was SO excited to see some great uniforms. I think I've seen more "oh my god what is that?!" 's than "omg love it!"

New for OO5? Love the tribute to the 2010(?) uniforms
tumblr_njh3y6sJcF1s417ruo1_540.jpg
I was just about to post these. I actually really like them. They cover pretty well from what I can tell and there's actually a back. I'm sure you could also get a bra that works under them. Good job Top Gun!

Back