All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for all the kind words (and also a shout-out to @BuegeSmalls and @Just-a-Mom for your kind words as well). I was so happy to see @Just-a-Mom and also @KikiD22 this weekend, even if it was just briefly. About the uniform, we always do a custom sports bra incorporated into the uniform. It gives us the flexibility to do the cool cut outs, but we are still giving our athletes something that is supportive and athletic. We probably get more compliments on the back than anything else, but oh well! :)

Sidenote, I don't get to spend a ton of time on the boards nowadays...the transition from coach to gym owner is a big one. Pair that with a 2.5 year old and a full time job and my life has become completely crazy. Being here makes me miss the boards though...Fingers crossed that I can make more time for this!!
Love the way you are representing you gym :) Hope your success continues!

Spirit explosion mini
2d8ga2s.jpg

Plymouth storm.
sUKcGlG.jpg
What kind of storm is happening on that boys pants?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pictures are posted on their fb group..smash cheer inc is the gym name. Pretty sure its a purple lace type shirt with the corset thing in the back and then it's a sports bra over top. Not sure if they didn't get uniforms this season or there was some type of issue but I'd rather my kid wear a t shirt and shorts

pretty sure their senior teams have had this uni (as a crop) for at least last year.. and it's not any better
Ya I saw the crop picture too. I figured they were new because I never saw these at competition last year. And that's a uniform I'd remember lol

Back