All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep! Here's the back
2zfnbfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pretty uniform. I didn't get to see your other picture. I saw a picture of a car. I didn't know other could see the actual picture of the uni.

I've decided that I like the stingrays program uniform. it performs well. (I know it isn't "new" this weekend, but I didn't like it when it debuted) So I've had a change of heart. HOWEVER, it looks... juvenile? and I would like to see a different uniform on the senior teams. Junior and below, it's perfect. it's not mature enough for the older kids, IMO.

I've also decided I really like the CA Charlotte uniforms. They look great on stage even if I don't love everything about them up close.

F5 was finally growing on me and then they cut the sleeve off. I just can't get behind that.

Does anyone know if Gymtyme Blink will be getting new uniforms? If I'm not mistaken, the uniforms they wore today still say black smack on the back? haha

Reactions: ian
no cutouts, mesh, chokers, bling, or anything crazy that's been posted before. I really like these lol. I bet you it bra friendly too

Am I the only one seeing a picture of a car?

ETA: I'm on the app if that makes a difference.
I also saw the car (although now I see a uniform). Definitely thought this comment was a joke about the car! (because car doesn't have mesh, choker, cutouts, etc lol) I didn't even know an actual uniform showed up for anyone.

[emoji1]

I also saw the car (although now I see a uniform). Definitely thought this comment was a joke about the car! (because car doesn't have mesh, choker, cutouts, etc lol) I didn't even know an actual uniform showed up for anyone.

[emoji1]
lol yes the joke was about the car and it not being a uniform. I was confused about the picture being a car.

Back