All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hopefully some good news! It looks like the uniforms can be worn without the collars, that picture is our ss5 team, and this is our ioc5 team wearing them without the collars! Also, this is what the new uniforms look like for the guys :)

I love them with out the collar. I really like the guys too.

Hopefully some good news! It looks like the uniforms can be worn without the collars, that picture is our ss5 team, and this is our ioc5 team wearing them without the collars! Also, this is what the new uniforms look like for the guys :)

Oh I much prefer them without the collars! Instantly went from a uniform I really didn't like, to one of my new faves!

c739bd627eae746027c25fed93696999.jpg

I miss the other uniforms.I love white uniforms but it's just so white especially the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really like the colors and the pattern of the stones and it seems like it might be bra friendly! I don't love the stomach part, for me it looks a little awkward when a shirt is used under a crop top to make it a full, but I know that its necessary now becasue of the full top rule and crossovers. On the bright side its not mesh lol

Honestly, that is so much better. The asymmetrical collar is interesting and unique. I think CEA's old uniforms were like that...before they went all mesh/leo crazy?

c739bd627eae746027c25fed93696999.jpg

I miss the other uniforms.I love white uniforms but it's just so white especially the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't like white uniforms but I like these. I wish they didn't get a new uniform at all. The old ones were perfection.

Back