All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was just posted about 30 minutes ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think it's adorable, but hardly practical. If that top is truly held up by four tiny pieces of mesh and a couple of hook and eyes, I'd be searching for some industrial strength thread to reinforce everything.

Orby's (I seriously hope it was) joking comment that it was hot glued into place is more believable than the four pieces of mesh.
I just can't see how this uniform is practical for a grown adult, especially on a level 6 team where one would need more support.
I think for the sake of the picture they probably taped it to her back for the photo.
But if the R is only held on my four corners of mesh. I can only imagine how many times they are going to have to replace the mesh when it tears.

23172945_10213741371636036_2088150795278854211_n.jpg

Sorry so big I fail at posting on here. Here is my Princess on the right with the mesh thing

I really like the PA top. So beautiful as a crop top. They really like that style of pants. I feel like the gray part under the mesh looks too thick for rest of the pants/mesh. It's a pretty pants just too thick in that area.

Back