All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Extreme Waldorf Shade...... not often I am left truly speechless, but here you go.

Edit: Found the actual uniform release video. Coach also stated on Twitter that a sticky adhesive spray would be used to hold the fabric of the 'X' in place during elite skills.

im not hating it as much as i want to. It's definitely unique. There's a lot worse out there than a sticky X on the stomach. Plus it looks like you can at least wear a bra. Hopefully.

Cheer Extreme Waldorf Shade...... not often I am left truly speechless, but here you go.

Edit: Found the actual uniform release video. Coach also stated on Twitter that a sticky adhesive spray would be used to hold the fabric of the 'X' in place during elite skills.

I am upset because the old Shade uniform was one of my all-time favs. This isn't terrible, but I'm not a fan. No clue how those girls will have any semblance of support while wearing it though.

Did you see the back? -_-
yeah its a scooped back but its not all the way to the bra line scooped back like theres still a lot of fabric that I'm sure you can hide a bra. better then those uniforms with just a clasp in the back or a thin strip of fabric.

7f2a860f6da1ee4af06e1688b893df4b.jpg

Ummm....is this seriously where we are headed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy how you can go from one of the nicest uniforms, to one of the worst in one season....
their unis were perfect last season i dont know why they would change them.

Not surprised, have seen other teams that walk around in equally as skimpy uniforms.
Dallas cowboys come to mind...
I get that it is partly an image thing, but I wouldnt want to be seen in any of them.
Having seen Dallas cowboys making the team, I would not ever need to worry about that though.. I dont have the “right bodyshape” for such an uniform.

Back