All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love Top Gun to death but they have the most questionable uniform decisions out of anyone.

Just.. why?
I’m still new at this as we are just starting our venture into Allstar with our CP (jumped out of the comp dance boat into cheer ) but how on earth do these girls find a bra to wear in something like this?

I’m still new at this as we are just starting our venture into Allstar with our CP (jumped out of the comp dance boat into cheer ) but how on earth do these girls find a bra to wear in something like this?

I don’t know if the same rings true for this uniform but the program uniform has a similar back and it’s an actual sports bra underneath the top.

LMAO at anyone thinking that that XMAN part of the CEA Shade uni is going to stay stuck with stick spray when you are sweating for 2:30 seconds.

I mean I don’t like the uniform and don’t want to see that trend take off, but in gymnastics and dance girls glue their Leos and costumes down with butt glue and it holds tigh through all their sweating.

I think toughskin is the brand but I honestly don’t remember. It will hold it on for sure, but I could see a corner getting pulled up and I definitely don’t think it’s smart to add another thing for the athletes to worry about on mat.

Last edited:
59d2aedf2e782e5ec395cd506de48df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope the top is two pieces with one piece being a sports bra and one being two sleeves connected by a collar.

I really hope the top is two pieces with one piece being a sports bra and one being two sleeves connected by a collar.
Looks like the collar and the cap sleeve are a part of the sports bra section. Sleeves are completely separate tubes on the arms.

I mean I don’t like the uniform and don’t want to see that trend take off, but I’m gtmnasticw and dance girls glue their Leos and costumes down with butt glue and it holds tigh through all their sweating.

I think toughskin is the brand but I honestly don’t remember. It will hold it on for sure, but I could see a corner getting pulled up and I definitely don’t think it’s smart to add another thing for the athletes to worry about on mat.
the good news is they seemed to stay on just fine.

Back