All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Sick6

b1baa5ca7975ad02102e0177ac93d7f1.jpg
I love the details on the sleeves.

Anyway, I would love to see the back of those uniforms.

I’m 2/2 on Top Gun uniforms so far. I don’t think Rebel made sic6 uniform but I’m crossing everything possible that they do TGLC uniform some justice this year. I’m not sure why they jumped from GK because they made probably their best uniform to date besides the varsity one.

I’m 2/2 on Top Gun uniforms so far. I don’t think Rebel made sic6 uniform but I’m crossing everything possible that they do TGLC uniform some justice this year. I’m not sure why they jumped from GK because they made probably their best uniform to date besides the varsity one.

I haven't loved a Top Gun uniform since they stopped using GK. Varsity/Rebel do not do TG justice and they all look like cheap, knock-off TG uniforms.

I haven't loved a Top Gun uniform since they stopped using GK. Varsity/Rebel do not do TG justice and they all look like cheap, knock-off TG uniforms.

Imo Rebel has an editing issue, especially with TG uniforms. Although I loved the Varsity TGLC uniform, GK consistently put out uniforms that were iconic and more than just "meh". I would love to see them work with GK again.

top_gun_crop.PNG

I think this is the most iconic uniform ever from GK for TGLC

I’m going to take it a step up and say it’s one of GK’s all time best uniforms. It’s definitely one of my favourites from the last 5-6 years of cheerleading. The only one that I’ve maybe got on a par with it is the Stingray uniforms from 2 seasons ago by Varsity; still mourning the loss of those.

Back