All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pockets, why?
I can't think of any moment in time during my years of cheerleading where I needed pockets during my routine?

When you get hungry during warm ups but have no where to put your snacks
giphy.gif

OO5 uniforms looks nothing like the sneak peek I saw so I am hoping TGLC got new uniforms too. I am so happy TG is working with GK again because they truly do them justice. I like the uniform especially how the guys pants matches the girls socks. The only two things I dislike is the wide band on the skirt and lack of gold.

ETA: The other uniform is from Rebel.

Last edited:
OO5 uniforms looks nothing like the sneak peek I saw so I am hoping TGLC got new uniforms too. I am so happy TG is working with GK again because they truly do them justice. I like the uniform especially how the guys pants matches the girls socks. The only two things I dislike is the wide band on the skirt and lack of gold.

The wide band and high waist made it more flattering for all body types I think. Covers that stubborn lower belly fat - especially with older athletes.

edit to add: not that these wonderful ladies have any belly fat to worry about, but just a general observation that higher cut pants/skirts tend to be more flattering overall :)

Back