All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MY REACTION TO THAT 5 STAR UNI IS PROOF THAT I'M GETTING OLD.

WHAT.
I just hope it doesn't take away too much from the routine. I fell in love with them last year after they had hands down the best dance of the year and I love their routine this year. Guess we'll find out tonight!

cea sr elite reminds me more of ssx 2013 unis than sr elite 2012 unis. I really joped they would continue F5 and panthers trend with no open back but oh well. The uniform is beautiful both for ssx and se but open back is a big nope for me.

AS1 might by my favorite so far

Sometimes less is more. SE uniform reminds me more of one of ssx old unis, cant remember which year.... But they are simple, pretty and easy on the eyes. Im not a huge fan of the back of ssx though.

Sometimes less is more. SE uniform reminds me more of one of ssx old unis, cant remember which year.... But they are simple, pretty and easy on the eyes. Im not a huge fan of the back of ssx though.

Thank you!!!

cea sr elite reminds me more of ssx 2013 unis than sr elite 2012 unis. I really joped they would continue F5 and panthers trend with no open back but oh well. The uniform is beautiful both for ssx and se but open back is a big nope for me.

AS1 might by my favorite so far

Thank you!!

What's so groundbreaking about the OO5 uniform? I feel like we've seen some of that done before, and the guy's uniform is pretty standard.

All of CEA's uniforms are gorgeous, maybe not the most practical, but wow. Stunning. I can't wait to see them on the mat tomorrow.

Back