All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like the high heels on the spankies on the Supermodels uniform. Distracts from the rest of the design.

ECE Fame uniform is GORGEOUS, but the ruffle is incompatible with the rest of the look. It softens it when it should be cohesive with the sharp fluidity of the rest of the uniform.

I'm praying for whoever has to side base in that CS Athletic uniform. One second you're gripping your main's wrist in an extended one-leg stunt, the next your finger is looking like something out of Final Destination. NOPE!

Last edited:
Washington Extreme

Cali AZ - Vixens

Not feeling the strappy arms on the Washington Extreme uniform I feel like someone could get their hand stuck so easy.

But I love the Vixens uniform! Had no idea that's what they are calling the new med ag not sure if I love the name. I'm really going to miss Aces in that division.

I’ve kept my husband pretty well sheltered from the Allstar cheerleading world. He’s seen two performances of senior teams in person and maybe a handful of videos of international and senior team videos. I just showed him a picture of jr mafia’s uniform and asked if he would allow our daughter to wear that to perform athletic activities between the ages of 9-14 and he said “no. Maybe if the back went up to about here.” And pointed at mid-shoulder blade.

This is what gyms need to be aware of and realize when they create uniforms because it’s turning potential athletes away before they can even get in the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali Junior Mafia's new uniform with sports bra.

EDIT: I believe this is the team-wide bra, but I don't feel certain about that until I see the whole team in it.

Last edited:
Back