All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Calm down please. Moderator or not, adults have the right (and responsibility) to stand up for the best interests of children and defend them against other adults. I don't care who the child is or how public her photos are, it is NEVER okay for an adult to belittle a child. Have you no compassion?

Who belittled her? Wow we must be reading 2 different post? If her family was bothered by the comments, you would think they would make her account private. Her account is full of comments about her weight. Yes, I’ve seen some not very nice comments on her Instagram account but here, I haven’t seen anyone saying anything out of line. Please calm down.

She probably feels bad already and all of you would make her feel worse about herself. Your all grown-ups fighting on a website. I'm 17 and not making any comments about her. I probably shouldn't say this since I'm an athlete, but for real, just stop.

Calm down please. Moderator or not, adults have the right (and responsibility) to stand up for the best interests of children and defend them against other adults. I don't care who the child is or how public her photos are, it is NEVER okay for an adult to belittle a child. Have you no compassion?

No one has belittled her. But ok.

Look Bianca and her family have put her out in the spotlight of cheer for years. For that matter, her little sister too. Her mom seems to thrive on the attention. I've seen it firsthand. If Bianca wants to post a pic of her looking like she does, people are going to comment.

Wow, is this still a uniform thread or...

Let's please not discuss a girl's body from the other side of the internet. We don't know her and she's a kid. It's a little inappropriate.

Now to the actual uni she's wearing: I don't love it. There's something very strange about the front and logo that makes the font really hard to decipher. But I don't mind the shorts.

I’m also active in the fitness world unlike a large majority of you. So there is no way I’m going to fit shame someone. If you doubt that statement I will be happy to DM anyone My instagram account.

I see what you are up to! Just another excuse to show off those guns- lol ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t follow her my child showed me her pictures, because she was shocked at how she looked. So don’t be too concerned. Aren’t you an adult also discussing her? [emoji57]
I don't follow nor tweet nor facebook any form of allstar cheerleading. I posted once pretty much defending the girl and comparing her body to bodybuilders physique... So no I have no interest in discussing why this girl owes anyone an explanation about her body. That in itself is foolish. These kids don't owe their internet followers (complete strangers) anything, a simply press of an unfollow button does wonders.

I didn’t realize you were a moderator [emoji57]now

It’s really none of your business who I discuss since you aren’t a moderator!
Besides, maybe her family should keep her social media accounts private if they don’t want the public discussing her.

So it takes being a moderator to know that having a conversation on a forum about a teenagers weight isn’t appropriate? And she’s is not here to defend herself. It’s crazy to think you feel you’re entitled to such a conversation about a child. Her body has nothing to do with the uniform. Say you like the uniform or don’t like it and move on. Discussing her physique with faux concern is unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel super out of the loop because I don't know who's being talked about, nor do I know her instagram. And I'm at peace with that.

I really like the second RCA uniform. I like the first one other than the cut out by the neckline. I saw a few uniforms like this at a competition I judged last weekend and it bothered me watching flyers when they pulled certain skills or even when people were jumping because the top piece of fabric above the whole would bunch up and it ruined the uniforms for me.

Back