All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is the gym name/where? The links are unavailable. But I want to see the uniform. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It might be your phone. All the links are there. I'm not sure how much people are allowed to share. It was easy enough for me to find the gym name and location.

It's not a crazy ridiculous uniform. It just steps over a line in my opinion. Take away the choker and knee socks, give it a different neckline and I think it would be a near perfect uni. Of course, for some people, the things that I don't like are exactly what makes it fabulous in their eyes.

Speaking of Cheer Savannah posted their new uniform design a couple days ago

Wow to publicly say you got A LOT of complaints from actual customers about how much they hate chokers and that you will be blatantly ignoring those complaints because that's your "look" sorry not sorry... That bothers me. I mean at least they're honest, but it's one thing if I, someone who will never wear your uniform, complains. It should actually be listened to if your paying customers are complaining. Shaking my head at that one.

New uniforms for AZ Element - from what I understand, the black/pinkish-purple uniform is for their Vibranium team, the teal/black is for all other teams, but I could be wrong.

New uniforms for AZ Element - from what I understand, the black/pinkish-purple uniform is for their Vibranium team, the teal/black is for all other teams, but I could be wrong.

I want to like these (Because I LOVED AZ Element’s uniform last year) but I don’t. I think it’s the design on the bottom of the skirt/sleeves that I’m not loving.

Also, I just do not understand how teams can wear a choker that does not connect to the uniform. In my opinion it should count as jewelry which is not allowed! It’s not functional, makes it hard to breathe, and just doesn’t need to be there.
Athlete Safety < Athletic Apparel Design

I want to like these (Because I LOVED AZ Element’s uniform last year) but I don’t. I think it’s the design on the bottom of the skirt/sleeves that I’m not loving.[/QUOTE

Everytime I look at the picture, all I see are the two uniforms with the Teal at the bottom of the skirt and sleeves and the girls aren't standing straight.. My OCD screams that the skirts aren't even even and it's driving me nuts. Maybe the skirts are cut at a angle??

Back