All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't understand why they'd get rid of their old uniforms, those were gorgeous.

I personally don't like these at all, the skirt and socks are nice, but the top is too revealing for a program with mainly young kids from what i remember.
You are exactly right. My feeling is this is a program that the average age is probably younger than most programs. Maybe this will
Look entirely different with a full top? They’ve had a new uniform for 9 straight years. It’s unbelievable to me that people see these uniforms as disposable

You are exactly right. My feeling is this is a program that the average age is probably younger than most programs. Maybe this will
Look entirely different with a full top? They’ve had a new uniform for 9 straight years. It’s unbelievable to me that people see these uniforms as disposable

It’s amazing that every year for 9 yrs they have gotten or at least paid for a new uniform. Pretty sure the skirt is from last year. They are adding the socks and adding the new top.
So they can wear lasts years top , with sleeves and without sleeves. And now this new top , with sleeves or without sleeves.
On IG post they wrote “can’t wait to figure out what uniform combination we will wear at the first competition”

And i agree with you. Most of their program is jr age and below. They only had one small senior team last year

Why they feel they need sooooo many options is mind boggling.

I had that happen with a dance costume. I think it was a case of picking a costume that on an older girl, might have been OK, but on the 6-10 yr olds came off full on prostitot. After parents objected the girls ended up wearing black leotards under it and leaving off some costume elements that were just plain too mature for the girls.

And our Tiny team rebelled over the program uniform last year. They only do a few local competitions, and the parents felt it was just too much to spend for little ones that would outgrow it so fast. The girls performed in their practice wear and looked both adorable and extremely practical-I heard several comments in the stands to the effect of “I wish we would do that!”

It’s amazing that every year for 9 yrs they have gotten or at least paid for a new uniform. Pretty sure the skirt is from last year. They are adding the socks and adding the new top.
So they can wear lasts years top , with sleeves and without sleeves. And now this new top , with sleeves or without sleeves.
On IG post they wrote “can’t wait to figure out what uniform combination we will wear at the first competition”

And i agree with you. Most of their program is jr age and below. They only had one small senior team last year

Why they feel they need sooooo many options is mind boggling.
Oh now that makes sense!! So basically they just bought a new top piece to be layered. That measles more sense!

Rival Cheer, Junior Mafia!
DkBjmXfUYAETL9i.jpg

Back