All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just thinking out loud...
I've been wondering as to why I don't like 'full top' designs on uni's and i think it is because 9/10 times they are designed as crops & then fabric added to the mid section to make it a full top. So the unfortunate horizontal stripe under the bust chops the body right in half.
I have started to see some full top designs that look like they were designed as a full top & they are beautiful (eta: Rebel Athletic Designs | Page 2 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer @ErinS 's post about half way down the page). So kudos.

I've been wondering as to why I don't like 'full top' designs on uni's and i think it is because 9/10 times they are designed as crops & then fabric added to the mid section to make it a full top. So the unfortunate horizontal stripe under the bust chops the body right in half.
I have started to see some full top designs that look like they were designed as a full top & they are beautiful (eta: Rebel Athletic Designs | Page 2 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer @ErinS 's post about half way down the page). So kudos.
Absolutely this. Like the full top is an afterthought.

Interesting idea. I have to say that CP's gym is the 1 out of 10 where the uni was designed as a full top. The majority of our teams wear a full top and that probably had a lot to do with the thought that went into the design.

Its my understanding that crop tops will be gone soon?

Cheer Atheltics with varsity uniforms? I’m surprised.

Cheetahs seem to have a constantly changing uniform, it becomes pretty hard to keep up.

I've loved pretty much all of their unis though. Until this one...

The collars, the cuffs, the weird jogger pants, the skimpiness of the girls top, the backlessness, the font, the cheetah fabric that somehow also looks like snakeskin. LORD HELP.

Cheer Extreme got so many new uniforms this season but I don’t feel comfortable posting since most of the actual close ups I find are from minor athletes personal accounts.

Code Black

SJX

OC All-stars - Black

UPA Cheer - Prime Five

Last edited:
Loooove peach but wish there was just a little bit of scalloping in the top to bring it all together or an element from the top in the skirt. Feels like two separate uniforms. But gorgeous none the less
i completely agree. after seeing a video of them actaully wearing it in a routine, i think the skirt is missing some blue also. It looked like 2 different uniforms.

Back