All-Star New Unis For Rays?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 23, 2011
I heard someone say that Stingrays were getting new uniforms this year.
Does anyone know if this is true?

i couldve sworn someone told me that they only get uniforms every 3 years and the only reason they wore the uniform before this one for 2 seasons is because it was the one they had when they merged with georgia?

i couldve sworn someone told me that they only get uniforms every 3 years and the only reason they wore the uniform before this one for 2 seasons is because it was the one they had when they merged with georgia?
Oh, well I'm not sure. That's just what I heard from a few people.

yes they are! my team practiced there the friday before cheersport and they pulled one of our girls aside and asked her to try on the new top:D

msot gyms get new unis every 3 years...

Ahh this is even more exciting news from Rays! Can't wait to see :)

My daughter was at Rays when they had that uniform and there were a lot of issues with the color fading on the shiny part as well as the bloomers so I know that played a roll in the changing of the uniform.

Aaah how exciting! I do love Rays current uniform... but I bet the new one is gonna be just as fabulous :)

Back