All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't Rays start it on the boards with the like our fb page and follow our twitter? If not, that's when I remember it becoming huge huge.
Stingrays definitely made it huge with their twitter rage, but I know varsity was doing sneak peeks all summer on their FB.

will the new uni debuted at worlds be the new whole program uni next year? or are they both different? :)
I'm pretty sure it will be the new program uni. They are actually debuting it next week at FAME Day. I highly doubt you will find pics until worlds tho...they've been really secretive about it lol

Sneak peeks are annoying. They're all the same: a rhinestone, a stripe of piping and a cut-out, in your respective colors. Why bother....
lol MOST of the time it's an entire new uni...some people actually enjoy an intrique... i think you secretly sit at your computer waiting for that next uni pic to be tweeted or posted on fb or here don't you? :rolleyes: yeah i thought so lol

I want to see the eyes! Since Fame's gorgeous bling eyes are being outlawed by USASF, I can't wait to see what y'all coaches come up with! Glitter for everyone?
I have a feeling they will stay with the same company that makes our eyes now but leave off the metal studs (not rhinestones but still counts i believe) i love the eye stickers...getting ready is SOOOOOOOOOO easy!!! They look so nice too and everyone looks uniform...no janky glitter jobs lol

I have a feeling they will stay with the same company that makes our eyes now but leave off the metal studs (not rhinestones but still counts i believe) i love the eye stickers...getting ready is SOOOOOOOOOO easy!!! They look so nice too and everyone looks uniform...no janky glitter jobs lol
BOOOO,if anyone can bring back the glitter,it's Fame! (but just because you can, doesn't mean you should! Lol) ;)

I want to see the eyes! Since Fame's gorgeous bling eyes are being outlawed by USASF, I can't wait to see what y'all coaches come up with! Glitter for everyone?

I'm thinking we can keep the stickers, minus the bling, similar to NJSE's stickers. I really hope we can keep them...my pre-comp makeup ritual time is cut in half by those things!

OK, I would say "Jinx" but you were way before me on this...I'll read next time :)

Back