All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ArmW5d3CMAAjby7.jpg:large
I like it simple bold athletic....looks a lot like SOT

Well, lets not be stereotypical cheerleaders here, eh?

Top gun's uni's are the best this year, hands down.

@EmmeCheer:) I just want to suggest to you to try and read through the rest of the worlds threads instead of posting until you are completely sure that what you are going to say isn't yesterdays news. I must admit, it was a lot of fun getting a rise out of you, but enoughs enough. post at your own will. nothing you have said so far is relevant, so start reading and when you post a comment and you dont get 20 cows on your post then that means your post was okay...but please just read for now your making a name for yourself on this forum and not in the good kind of way. Everyone was new once, everyone makes mistakes.

@EmmeCheer:) I just want to suggest to you to try and read through the rest of the worlds threads instead of posting until you are completely sure that what you are going to say isn't yesterdays news. I must admit, it was a lot of fun getting a rise out of you, but enoughs enough. post at your own will. nothing you have said so far is relevant, so start reading and when you post a comment and you dont get 20 cows on your post then that means your post was okay...but please just read for now your making a name for yourself on this forum and not in the good kind of way. Everyone was new once, everyone makes mistakes.
That was nicely said.

That picture makes fames unis look 600x better than the other one. I'm in love.
Top guns unis are growing on me! I remember when everybody hated shorts when they first wore them too;cause they liked skirts.
OA'S new unis are stunning!!
And both of wildcats unis-I LOVE.
Anybody have ACE Thunderbirds new unis? Heard they were beautiful!

I do think these are really pretty and I looooove the sleeves. But those triangles... I swear... During all the commotion during the USASF rules crisis, did I miss a "guideline" saying at least one team per city must have that top with the triangle things at the top??? I loved them when SOT did them, and even when Speed did them. But now I'm just tired of them. Sorry. :( Unpopular opinion, I know.

I do think these are really pretty and I looooove the sleeves. But those triangles... I swear... During all the commotion during the USASF rules crisis, did I miss a "guideline" saying at least one team per city must have that top with the triangle things at the top??? I loved them when SOT did them, and even when Speed did them. But now I'm just tired of them. Sorry. :( Unpopular opinion, I know.
I was just about to say the same thing. I like SOTs and thats about it. i dont like the triangular look i guess, that's just me though. they're pretty unis, i just don't like that around the neck. i'm a fan of less cutouts i guess.

Catching up on the feed lol:

Love wildcats uni! it just goes to show you that a little glitz goes a long way and cut outs are not neccessary for a 5 star uni!
i do not like the guys pants much, its missing something it think. i love that its a throwback sort of look, or at least i think it is. i miss seeing the CA paw logo nowadays.

i actually love top guns top a lottt. and the capris i think its an innovative idea. idk how it will look for flyers or in action BUT it makes them look athletic and i like that.

and catching up on the last 3 or so pages of this thread has had me dying :cow:

Back