All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

46ffe404-79d2-00cd.jpg
I feel like the top black line on the skirt should have the rhinestones from the top part... Would flow a little better

They aren't the first gym to get new uniforms just for worlds and I doubt every parent at the gym is super rich, but hey if their parents want to dish the money out then more power to them.
oh I understand. I meant it a little sarcastically, but I think it is a little much for ANY team to get so many different uniforms for one season. If their parents are willing than go for it, I just know that my parents would find better places to spend their money. This is a very expensive sport in the first place in which a lot of fundraising is needed for minimum expenses for many kids, I would hate to put "that" family in a situation where they were "the one who can't afford it."

I thought I saw somewhere on this thread that the entire seasons uniform selection were only $75, in which case I applaud the person who found that deal. I would appreciate a PM with directions how I can do the same. If it IS possible, I assure you I will do it:)

i've heard from a few different programs that we will be seeing something new at worlds. looking forward to that!

Back