All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw this on Twitter. Mamarazzi posted them and I believe said they're new program unis that will be worn this year at Worlds.

do9pvc.jpg

ohvdwg.jpg

Oh I'm so upset. I love FAME with all my heart and I like the front and all the sparkles. But I said on Facebook and I'll say it here. Where is the font that is their logo - and what everyone knows them for???

And I reeeeally hate to say this because I know my fame friends will be upset, but what in the world is going on with the back of it??? :(

The letters look like the letters of F5's blue unis, and it looks like someone cut them out by hand :/. i love Fame so much, too.

We have had three different uniforms with three different logos. That's not including the numerous day two uniforms our level 5 teams have or have had with different logos as well. Some fonts may have been similar, but all different. We do not expect everyone to like them. They are our style though. Sparkly with something slightly outside the box. At the end of the day, critics will be critics and are entitled to their opinions. However, our kids loved them and loved wearing them, and that is what matters to us. After all, that is what we are here for the success and satisfaction of our athletes. Thank you for all comments both those that are positive and those that are critiques.

Aside from the back I think I'm upset that I've seen this same style (with the 2 triangle-y things at the to and the off the shoulder thing - Speed,SSGA and Spirit of TX have them too to name a few) about 4958394464 times this season. Fame usually has uniforms that are so different from everyone else's. Sigh. I know my friends are gonna crucify me for this.

what in the world... :confused:

well, to be positive, i actually really like the skirt. the strip of sparkles is just enough and it's simple yet flashy.

the top.. well.. at least they can wear a real sports bra? I could live with the over abundance of sparkles if it weren't for the back. the front of the top is fine. But why does the back have a corset lace-up detail? do we need to add even more reasons to reference lingerie when describing cheer uniforms? gray, black, red, and sparkly velvet is also too much colors going on. (at least I think it's gray? if it is all black and just the lighting, ignore that part) The extra cutouts above the corset is also unnecessary, IMO.

I also agree with Just-a-Mom . this style has become overdone at this point in the season. Also agreed that i'd prefer a different font. I though they had one signature font, but I know FamousMatty said all the fonts have been different.. but if you're going to go so crazy with a uni why make the font so simple?

If I could make some simple changes, I think I could learn to like it.. but hey, I'm not wearing it. If the kids and parents like it, then so be it. I love fame as a program but I'm just left scratching my head on this one..

I'm thinking the Fame uni is probably better in person. I LOVE their old uniform so this was a shock to me. I'm not sure what it is but I am not crazy about it. I'm with you Just-a-Mom : (

I love Fame and Idc what they wear bc they're fabulous no matter what. Just not my favorite uni of theirs. I hope it rocks onstage though!

what in the world... :confused:

well, to be positive, i actually really like the skirt. the strip of sparkles is just enough and it's simple yet flashy.

the top.. well.. at least they can wear a real sports bra? I could live with the over abundance of sparkles if it weren't for the back. the front of the top is fine. But why does the back have a corset lace-up detail? do we need to add even more reasons to reference lingerie when describing cheer uniforms? gray, black, red, and sparkly velvet is also too much colors going on. (at least I think it's gray? if it is all black and just the lighting, ignore that part) The extra cutouts above the corset is also unnecessary, IMO.

I also agree with Just-a-Mom . this style has become overdone at this point in the season. Also agreed that i'd prefer a different font. I though they had one signature font, but I know FamousMatty said all the fonts have been different.. but if you're going to go so crazy with a uni why make the font so simple?

If I could make some simple changes, I think I could learn to like it.. but hey, I'm not wearing it. If the kids and parents like it, then so be it. I love fame as a program but I'm just left scratching my head on this one..

There is no gray in the uni. It's the lighting I think. This was at our Fame Day event that was set up like a competition. The lights on stage were super bright, in the wings not as much. I do think personally the FAME could stand to be a little bigger on the front.

Back