OT New Years Resolutions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
less drinking, more learning, and bettering myself!
Keep eating well and going to the gym daily.

Last year I didn't make it. I wanted a straight leg scorp then I just sorta forgot about it.
This year:
-Get rid of all negativity towards others
-Get a 4 pack
-Keep up my 4.0 for the rest of high school
-Get all A's and B's when I go to college
-Make a college cheer team
-Be nicer to my family

last year mine was to eat healthier and work out. i did it for the first half of the year and lost about 25 pounds...but then i stopped and gained most of it back. so i'm going to try at that again. and get at least a 3.5 GPA.

Last year it was to just be happy since I had a lot of drama happen near the end of the year. I just wanted to do things for me and I stuck to that one and I'm so happy I did.

This year I want to work on my tumbling and become a little more fearless. Have more confidence and reach my goals:)

I had mine all written down, and then my laptop crashed. So I can't remember what they were and I can't even check to see if I DID complete any.

I have a few so far for the next year, most are acting related (my side-job):
*Meet one new industry person a month
*Learn one monologue a month
*Maintain a more set workout 'schedule' (I tend to workout very sporadically)
*Save up a certain amount of money (TBD by my real job lol)
*Learn Italian
*Do 5 things for my career a month
*Book 20 jobs by next year (this is difficult because it's so open to chance! But I figure it gives me an incentive lol)

maybe writing them down in a public forum will help make me actually stick to them:p let's see...

- put AT LEAST $300 into my savings account each month. (aka cut down on my extreme spending problem)
- get into grad school (fingers crossed, as i have no control over this one)
- commit to working out! I have RA and it hurts and makes me not want to move or even think about working out, when in reality working out will decrease the pain. gotta remind myself of that.
- actually stick to taking all of my vitamins daily.
- lose the 20 pounds that my super slow, sloth-like thyroid has made me gain. (*see commit to working out.)
- I am a vegetarian and psycho health freak, so 99% of the time eat extremely healthfully, but i have a SEVERE sweet tooth that I need to cut back on. (though I still think it's okay to indulge from time to time ;))
- appreciate every day that I am given, and just live my life happily :)

happy new year fiercers!

Hyper extend my jumps- and I mean jaw-dropping!
Solid standing tuck for tryouts
Stay healthy during track season and keep my stress fracture somewhat bearable
Stay off the stationary bike and out of the medical boot by keeping my shin healthy, so I will actually be able to run this track season!
Decrease my body fat
Gain more upper body strength
Try hard to get a running tuck
Stop being such a lazy slob
Eat healthier
Be more social and open to trying new things

-I just got a new book The Petite Advantage Diet I'm hoping to read it and be able to stick to it. I'm 4'9" and 19 years old, and genetically don't have the nicest body type, so I'm just hoping this will help me find some answers as to what will work for my body stature.
-Actually ride my bike at least 4 times a week. So far I'm only able to do it twice, but I always feel good after, just so hard to get up and go.
- Actually get an A in all my classes. I've always gotten good grades, but every semester I end up with one B and it drives me insane. I'm also hoping to get better test scores which usually end up being Cs....
-Act more like an adult... Be more out there, less awkward.

I'm coming off a couple injuries from 2010/2011 that are just always here!:

- Stick to my workout plan (3x/week cheer & tumbling, 3x/week gym)
- Finally pull and hit my running full again after a few years out
- Eat better (I'm actually not such a bad eater, but want to get even better!)

* I have put on so much weight since returning from Africa a year ago, so my main one is to loose the post-Africa-binge-weight.

* Return to competitive trampolining and compete in at least 2 regional grades

* Get a full time, permanent job (Kinda a little out of my control)

* Build my savings account back up again

* Eat healthier

* Build up my cheer teams; adding numbers to junior and senior and adding a youth/mini team as well.

* Spend more time with my mother

* For the last 10+ years I've always had 'learn piano' but it's just not happening so ... take vocal lessons again to improve my voice

Back