New York Squads

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2015
I've been looking for squads in New York (state and city) and can only find Core Athletix that seem to still be running.

I'm looking at starting a program to 'fill the gap' so to speak, and am trying to establish how much the fees should be etc. How much would you expect to pay monthly?

What geographic area NY are you looking to establish a program? Any background in running a program?

Definitely more active gyms in NY just Core. I am sure there are many more smaller ones around but not positive.

Cheer Intensity
CNY Storm
Intensity Cheer
Triple Threat
Fame
WNY Outlaws
Ferrar Allstars
Galaxy
Island Extreme
Premier All Stars

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

Long Island has:

Premier All Stars
Island Xtreme
NY Cheer
Gravity
Long Island Cheer
Platinum Athletics Cheer

There may be a few others as well that I am missing but these are the major ones across Nassau and Suffolk counties.

Fantastic, thanks for all the help! I'm looking at Brooklyn mainly but I'm happy to look around to other areas if needed.

I've been cheering for 5 years and have helped set up a squad in the UK, but I'll be moving to Brooklyn for work and want to set up an American branch of the squad. I'm still researching the differences between American and British cheer and the costs etc so was looking for advice.

Fantastic, thanks for all the help! I'm looking at Brooklyn mainly but I'm happy to look around to other areas if needed.

I've been cheering for 5 years and have helped set up a squad in the UK, but I'll be moving to Brooklyn for work and want to set up an American branch of the squad. I'm still researching the differences between American and British cheer and the costs etc so was looking for advice.
Just keep in mind that Brooklyn is big! If you have a car it's not a problem but traveling within a borough on public transportation can sometimes be tricky and time consuming.

World Cup is in NJ that is drivable to Brooklyn... We have a Brit on staff!
Anthony Ridgeway... I think he is still involved with teams in the UK as well.
Good luck! come visit! we love international visitors! Email the gym first and if they know you are coming they will give you the royal treatment

Latest posts

Back