Newbie Cheer Survey!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not a newbie anymore but I'm really bored so since someone else did i figured I'd do it for my 6yr old cp

1. When did you start cheerleading? she started at 5

2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) On mini's she is a side base; on youth2 she is a flyer

3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? I usually put her hair up in a high pony with a bow

4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? she loves justice shorts; but she loves when I order matching shorts and sports bras from the Internet

5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI)America's best - Louisville,KY

6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? like in house choreo camps but thats all and she already had the camps for both teams

7. What level are you? 1&2

8. What level do you hope to be next year? 3

9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? back tuck

I'm going to America's Best in Louisville, Ky too! :)

I'm going to America's Best in Louisville, Ky too! :)

That's awesome! I wanted to make a thread about competitions so I could find out whose going to be at which competition! Lol
So what is the name of your gym and what division and level will you be competing with?!!

1. When did you start cheerleading? When I was 11, 3 years ago
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) Flyer
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? High pony with a bow, or headband
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? Competitions and proshops :)
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) UCA Nationals in Florida!
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? Well, if choreography camp counts then I will be!
7. What level are you? 3
8. What level do you hope to be next year? Doesn't really matter as long as I don't move down.
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? Get over my mental block of running tucks.

1. When did you start cheerleading? 6th Grade
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) Secondary Base
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? Half up- half down. It's short
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? Varsity
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) NHSCC
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? Negitive
7. What level are you? Varsity
8. What level do you hope to be next year? U of Minnesota All Girl
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? Full. Full. Full. Full. I just want to get my full haha

That's awesome! I wanted to make a thread about competitions so I could find out whose going to be at which competition! Lol
So what is the name of your gym and what division and level will you be competing with?!!
Nelson Elite All Stars and we have small youth 2 and small senior level 4. we might also have mini 1 there, not sure yet. What's your gym's name?

Nelson Elite All Stars and we have small youth 2 and small senior level 4. we might also have mini 1 there, not sure yet. What's your gym's name?

Were called Clarksville Cheer Extreme and it looks like we should be competing against y'all but I will cheer for y'all too.
My daughters small youth2 team will be competing there. We have a senior 4 team and I think there small right now. However they may go level 5 by then. We also will be taking our Jr3 team and our Sr 4.2 team. But my daughters mini 1 team and our tiny team aren't going to that competition! This is still so exciting! :)

My CP is answering
1. When did you start cheerleading? Age 5
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) flyer
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? Up in one ponytail
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? Justice
5. Name one place your teams competing at : GLCC Detroit
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? Going to camp Woodward at the end of August
7. What level are you? 4
8. What level do you hope to be next year? 5
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? My full

Were called Clarksville Cheer Extreme and it looks like we should be competing against y'all but I will cheer for y'all too.
My daughters small youth2 team will be competing there. We have a senior 4 team and I think there small right now. However they may go level 5 by then. We also will be taking our Jr3 team and our Sr 4.2 team. But my daughters mini 1 team and our tiny team aren't going to that competition! This is still so exciting! :)
I will cheer for you guys too! :) My dad actually used to live in Clarksville, TN about 2 years ago. I love that area.

1. When did you start cheerleading? at four years old!
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc)
flyer
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? half up half down
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? dont have one
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) american showcase
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? yes
7. What level are you? 5
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? um just for my team to do great!

Heres a fun survey for all the newbies to complete!
1. When did you start cheerleading?-2 years ago
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc)-back
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice?-ponytail with a bow
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel?-gk
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI)-mid atlantic
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps?-state/wake forest camp in NC
7. What level are you?-5
8. What level do you hope to be next year?-5
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season?-double full and specialty pass to double

1. When did you start cheerleading? gymnastics at age 2 , cheerleading at age 12 (4 years ago)
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) backspot/base occasionally
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? high pony tail
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? specific gym proshops that i go to
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) battle at the capital - washington, dc
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? no
7. What level are you? 4
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? front hs, front tuck stepout through to layout punch double

1. When did you start cheerleading? gymnastics at age 2 , cheerleading at age 12 (4 years ago)
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) backspot/base occasionally
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? high pony tail
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? specific gym proshops that i go to
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) battle at the capital - washington, dc
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? no
7. What level are you? 4
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? front hs, front tuck stepout through to layout punch double

1. When did you start cheerleading?-8 years ago
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc)-flyer
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice?-ponytail with a bow
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel?- www.topcheergear.com has link to team pro shops in single site
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI)- Dalllas for NCA
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps?- At all star super camp now
7. What level are you?-5
8. What level do you hope to be next year?-5
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season?-standing full

Heres a fun survey for all the newbies to complete!
1. When did you start cheerleading? Junior Year in H.S
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) Main base,Sec,and back
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? as is im a guy hahaha
4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? IDK
5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) Atlanta,GA
6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? Nope not this year
7. What level are you? 5
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? Get my standing full and up my running tumbling skills

When did you start cheerleading? 6th Grade
2.Whats your position on your team (flyer,base,etc) Secondary Base, Backspot
3. How do you wear your hair for cheer practice? i dont really have to wear it anyway lol 4. Wheres your favorite place to buy cheer apparel? Platinum Cheer Gear in Orlando!:) 5. Name one place your teams competing at this year. (Example- Athletic Championships RI) WORLDS!:) 6. Are you or did you go to any cheer camps? Nope 7. What level are you? 5
8. What level do you hope to be next year? 5 again:)
9. What do you hope to accomplish this season? Place top ten at worlddsssss :D

Back