Nfinity Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2014
School is starting up again soon, and I was just wondering what your thoughts on using them for school? I have one already that's a little bit worn out from comps and I'm ordering a personalized one soon with my gym's logo and such so should these bags be used for school or should I keep it just for competitions? :)

I agree. My daughter has used the same NFinity backpack for 3 years and it's going strong! They are built to last, hold a ton, and not everyone has one so they are easy to spot in the pile of bags. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Personally I think it is a great idea! They have multiple pockets and pouches and can carry pretty much your whole entire locker. They also last for a while I've been using an Nfinity backpack for school since I started all star cheer.

How deep are the pockets? I'm thinking about getting one for college. However, I just don't want pockets so deep to the point where I have extra space.

How deep are the pockets? I'm thinking about getting one for college. However, I just don't want pockets so deep to the point where I have extra space.

The pockets are not super deep although the second pouch in the very back compartment of the bag is quite big. I haven't lost anything in my Nfinity backpack. I do carry lots of items in my backpack but I found I could use up the entire bag.

Can anyone tell me if the sparkle ones have a pocket on the outside for water bottles? You can see in the pictures for the black one but I can't tell on the sparkle ones.

No. Sucky, really. My daughter just got one and loves it...except for that and the missing clip on the pocket that she liked to attach her bow to on her original backpack.

Yeah, she just carries her water bottle, for now. I offered to return the bag, but she declined. It won't be the end of the world, but it's lame that they didn't think it important for a gym bag.

That's the only thing I liked about my black one that my sparkly one doesn't have. My grandmother is pretty nifty with sewing and such so I may ask her to sew one on for me. I'm sure she could rig something together :)

Can anyone tell me if the sparkle ones have a pocket on the outside for water bottles? You can see in the pictures for the black one but I can't tell on the sparkle ones.
That's the one thing I don't love about my sparkle backpack :( I never know what to do!
BUT They just came out with black sparkle and blue sparkle and the black sparkle does have the water bottle pocket. Blue does not, it's not on the website yet but they posted it on instagram. It also looked like there was maybe a purple sparkle in the video they posted today.

It looked like the black one in the video was a normal black one to me. I just like how the video said just in time for back to school. By the time you get one it'll be October or November due to the wait.

ETA: I looked at their website and the black sparkle one is on there.
The one in the video was plain black, I don't think they showed black sparkle? I thought that was funny too. Like maybe if you're in the first 50 people to order but after that it'll be backordered till February! I hope Nfinity figures out how to solve that problem soon. It's so frustrating when things are backordered.

Does it really take that long? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and got it Saturday.. I've never had problems with Nfinity shipping

It depends on if it's back ordered or not. Majority of the time the sparkle ones takes months and during peak times even the plain ones can take that long as well.
I got the pink sparkle which seems to be pretty popular. I probably got really lucky!

Good size and storage definitely. Just depends on if some kids would make fun of you for having a sparky " cheer isn't a sport" backpack. But that wouldn't stop everyone, so just personal choice.

Bringing back this thread because I got a glitter nfinity backpack less than two weeks ago and the net mesh stuff that's over top of the glitter is already ripping. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not sure what to do.

Back