All-Star Nfinity Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 8, 2014
I don't do all star cheer anymore, I still do Hs cheer though, and I also run track and field. I really want an Nfinity backpack, but I feel like it might be unnecessary. I could use it for track and travel? Idk I just don't know if I should get one or not. I don't even travel that much except for going between my parents houses.

Last edited:
I don't do all star cheer anymore, I still do Hs cheer though, and I also run track and field. I really want an Nfinity backpack, but I feel like it might be unnecessary. I could use it for track and travel? Idk I just don't know if I should get one or not.
I use mine for legit everything, lol. school, cheer, going to a friends house for the night, travelling, everything

Yeah got one four years ago and it's still in perfect condition and I use it for everything. Best backpack I've ever owned. If they still made the grey (material, not sparkle) backpack I'd buy that one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want one so bad but I don't know what I would use it for. I travel a lot! ( have flown for 15 times since January ) but I usually just take suitcase.

I just bought one for non-CP's dance (gym is doing customs so CP will get a gym one) and I plan on using it for all things dance and travel.

I want one so bad but I don't know what I would use it for. I travel a lot! ( have flown for 15 times since January ) but I usually just take suitcase.
Maybe when you fly you can use it for carry on items

I use mine for coaching and my own practice. It's sparkly and I'll be 20 on Monday so I don't use it for anything else lol. I'm looking to trade for a plain black one so I can use it for traveling because it does fit so much into it ☺️

I use mine for coaching and my own practice. It's sparkly and I'll be 20 on Monday so I don't use it for anything else lol. I'm looking to trade for a plain black one so I can use it for traveling because it does fit so much into it ☺️

I was debating to get a sparkly one, but for the same reason (turning 22), I got the plain one. When I use it for travel or uni I keep it quite simple, and for cheer I'll just add on bows and what not to make it a bit more fun haha!

I was debating to get a sparkly one, but for the same reason (turning 22), I got the plain one. When I use it for travel or uni I keep it quite simple, and for cheer I'll just add on bows and what not to make it a bit more fun haha!

My Nfinity has my name and coach in rhinestones and years of competition bows. I work in a non-cheer related office and carry it in every day.
Most useful backpack I've ever owned though.

I upgraded to the red sparkle backpack from the plain black one... for my 26th birthday.

I can get away with it a little more though, because my "big kid" job is in the cheer industry (I work for an EP)... I'm not the only person in my office with a glittery backpack. I use it to carry my work stuff around (laptop, folders/files, whatever) and for coaching... I actually just have most of my life packed into it.

I have some glitter and sequin free bags for any non-cheer related traveling... if/when that ever comes up.

I upgraded to the red sparkle backpack from the plain black one... for my 26th birthday.

I can get away with it a little more though, because my "big kid" job is in the cheer industry (I work for an EP)... I'm not the only person in my office with a glittery backpack. I use it to carry my work stuff around (laptop, folders/files, whatever) and for coaching... I actually just have most of my life packed into it.

I have some glitter and sequin free bags for any non-cheer related traveling... if/when that ever comes up.
I love that!
I'm currently a server and often go straight from work to coaching to my own all star practice so it gets awkward when coworkers are asking who's giant sparkles bag is taking up a whole coat hook lol

I'm 38 and if you like sparkle, I say go for it. My family was going to get me the purple sparkle for Christmas last year but they were on back order forever and of course, now discontinued.

I'm technically too old for a sparkly cheetah backpack but honestly i don't care. I don't believe in ''wearing things that fit your age'' because who defines what is appropriate anyways. As long as i know how to dress for the occasion i think i'm fine
I do have a plain black one too which i like a lot but the sparkly ones are just cool.

Back