All-Star Nfinity Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm technically too old for a sparkly cheetah backpack but honestly i don't care. I don't believe in ''wearing things that fit your age'' because who defines what is appropriate anyways. As long as i know how to dress for the occasion i think i'm fine
I do have a plain black one too which i like a lot but the sparkly ones are just cool.
The sparkle makes it easily identifiable.

I'm 38 and if you like sparkle, I say go for it. My family was going to get me the purple sparkle for Christmas last year but they were on back order forever and of course, now discontinued.

The purple sparkle bag is actually specially made for Team Cheer, they are the only ones that are allowed to sell it I guess. @AngelsMum24 Team Cheer has them and I have always received my bags super quickly from them.

Personalized Nfinity Sparkle Bling Backpack| Cheer Bags | Team Cheer

I literally just about 20 minutes ago finally broke down and bought one. I was debating on whether or not I should go sparkle or not(i'm 21) and I decided why not. I really wanted a gold one and after a month of looking I finally found one on amazon.

I'm 33 and I opted for the black sparkle one. The sparkle is a little less "out there" compared to the silver one so I think that's just fine. I use it for coaching (now that i'm retired), traveling and fitness. I couldn't use any backpack for my workplace so I have a handbag for every day. :)

Back