Nfinity Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

depends on your needs!
do you fly or base? my bases told me that they personally prefer basing my evolutions over their old flyer's vengeances; the grips are much better and it's not as slippery. however, if you're basing, i'd say you have free range to pick and choose as long as your team doesn't have a set shoe (ours is evolutions this year anyway). if you tumble a lot, the vengeances might be nicer as they're very light. due to their thin material vengeances do rip a lot faster than evolutions. keep that in mind. evolutions are only a few ounces lighter- about 6 ounces i think. so basically it's up to you depending on the role you play!

My Cp is a base/ back spot. She wears evolutions because she likes the increased support, but prefers basing flyers in the vengeance because it is easier to feel their foot and the soles are easier on her hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a base, I can say that flyers should only wear vengeance. My old flyer had evolutions and our group had to practically beg her to get vengeances because our stunt wouldn't hit with the evolutions and it was painful to base with them.
I know many bases who prefer the evolutions because it is easier to stay still while basing.
Both are easy to tumble and jump in but I prefer vengeance.
So bases: either, flyers: vengeance

I've cheered in both and I can say that the evolutions have way more support and last way longer! My evolutions started falling apart after a few months (in their defense I was cheering with them on three different teams and in the gym a minimum of 5 nights a week) but my evolutions with the same stress upheld for my entire season. I also preferred my flyers to have evolutions because it made their foot sturdier in the air than the vengeance did. The only way I would suggest vengeance is if your main focus is tumbling with level 5 skills, otherwise evolutions all the way.

Depends on your needs, but as far as durability the Evolutions last a lot longer than the Vengeance.

Back