All-Star Nfinity Sparkle Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my sister ordered one in October and is still waiting. I ordered mine in June when it first went on preorder and they didn't go out til mid September

I contacted Ryan at Nfinity and got this:

Bill,

We are expecting them to be at our warehouse in two days barring any unforeseen shipping delays. This should fulfill any orders placed through the end of October and possibly some places at the beginning of November that have not yet received their bags. As soon as we process them we will get them out ASAP.

Also, we have another order we are flying in coming in right behind that should fill nearly all of the orders placed through November. We are doing our best to get everyone their backpacks as quickly as we can.

I feel like it was the cheer version of tickle me Elmo....

Thank you for asking and bringing it to my attention. I really appreciate it.

When I ordered my CP's in July it was clear that it would not ship until mid September. And she was thrilled to get it before school started. She loves it for her school bag but has had some issues with the sparkle material coming off. I'm not thrilled with that but it is what it is.

TeamCheer DOES have them! I'm so disappointed. And FREE shipping. I'm going to try and cancel Nfinity today. I've emailed a few times since the beginning of November (when I thought it would be on it's way). That's sad that a vendor got them before regular orders, I'm pretty sure I checked most of the gear websites.

Mine shipped out the day I ordered from teamcheer. It arrived either the next day or two days later. Cp was thrilled!

I was glad to make her happy. It has been a bad year.

I got my CP's from Nfinity back in September and she absolutely loves. We have not had any issues with sparkly material coming off, and she uses hers for one of her backpacks for school. Teamcheer had them available with no wait back in September, and if the one I ordered had not come as expected, I would have gotten from them they are great and have excellent customer service.

Back