All-Star Nfinity Titans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anybody else notice the instagram username? Isn't that the shoe creeper that was on here?
It is, but I like his connection to the movie. I wonder if it really is something that their marketing team might have thought of. I've never seen the movie so I wouldn't have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry.. the shoe creeper????? Was it the nickname or he was indeed a shoe creeper???

Reactions: ian
I'm sorry.. the shoe creeper????? Was it the nickname or he was indeed a shoe creeper???
That's kinda just the name I came up with to describe them, but they were on here constantly asking for pictures of people in cheer shoes in really creepy/fetish-y ways. And if you posted something negative on here about them, they would subtweet/post you on other sites saying that we just don't understand.

That's kinda just the name I came up with to describe them, but they were on here constantly asking for pictures of people in cheer shoes in really creepy/fetish-y ways. And if you posted something negative on here about them, they would subtweet/post you on other sites saying that we just don't understand.
Woooow... thank you!

Yes and the screenshot is by the person who posted the photo (see how the little person in the corner is dark?) which means shoe creeper is back on here as i_love_cheerleading. Can't remember if the user was banned or just decided to leave though... @King ?

That's not necessarily correct. I just checked and when I go to my own profile and click on a user that commented on one of my photos and the little icon in the corner stayed darkened (because I accessed it from my profile). Not saying that there's no chance you're right, I just don't want to see a witch hunt started on someone that might not be who we think they are.

Wait, you've never seen Back to the Future II?? What?!
Nope, never!!

ETA: Wait you said "Back to the Future II", does that mean there's a "Back to the Future I" because I haven't seen that either hahaha

so in the post-apocalyptic cheer world all we have left is high-tops?

I watched them all when I was little and they were my favorite movies, so I would watch them whenever I could. My grandma told me that I wasn't gonna go to heaven if I only believed in science like in the movies.

Sorry, another random family story.
LOL. That must have been traumatizing.

I watched them all when I was little and they were my favorite movies, so I would watch them whenever I could. My grandma told me that I wasn't gonna go to heaven if I only believed in science like in the movies.

Sorry, another random family story.
My grandma threw away our Mrs Doubtfire movie, because the man dressed up as a woman. We got another and she threw that one away too... gotta love grandmas!

This! I don't think a lot of people realize that wearing a brace (really on any joint) is usually doing more harm than good. There's no reason to be wearing a brace season after season, unless it's actually injured and you shouldn't be competing on it anyway. It drives the PT in me absolutely crazy!

I wore one one season after I sprained my ankle. But as soon as my ankle was no longer weak I stopped wearing it. I agree with you, you shouldn't have to permanently wear one.

That being said - when I was in college all of the linemen (or some group on the football team, I forget who) wore full blown knee braces like you would wear after an ACL surgery, but I think it was preventative.

Last edited:
Back