All-Star Nfinity Titans?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 11, 2014
I have decided I am going to get back into cheer after a year off. Just wondering are the Nfinity Titans worth it? They are about $110 I believe but I have always had bad ankles and would always end up wearing braces or high socks with tape underneath for support. Any reviews on the Titans so far although they're still pretty new??

I have always had bad ankles and would always end up wearing braces or high socks with tape underneath for support.

If this is the case, you need to work on strengthening your ankles instead of letting them grow weak by needing tape or braces.
Braces, shoes, and tape will end up hurting your ankles in the long run.
Just my two cents as a retired and in pain cheerleader lol

If this is the case, you need to work on strengthening your ankles instead of letting them grow weak by needing tape or braces.
Braces, shoes, and tape will end up hurting your ankles in the long run.
Just my two cents as a retired and in pain cheerleader lol
Ok then! Any exercises you recommend? Or strength training programs?

Ok then! Any exercises you recommend? Or strength training programs?
Calf raises and toe lifts helped me a lot. Varsity actually has really sturdy shoes that I have found better for my feet than nfinities.

(Source: extremely flat feet, torn tendons twice in arch of foot due to lack of support in shoes)

Calf raises and toe lifts helped me a lot. Varsity actually has really sturdy shoes that I have found better for my feet than nfinities.

(Source: extremely flat feet, torn tendons twice in arch of foot due to lack of support in shoes)
Ok great! Your help is appreciated!

Love my Vros, i have weak ankles, and the number of times the shoes saved my ankle from a real injury is numerous. Also Vros breath really well vs Nfinitys which smell absolutely terrible for some people.

Back