All-Star Nfinity Titans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP wore hers for the first time today and loved them! Quite a few girls in the gym wear them and they're recommended by the gym. Jumps felt awkward for her, but others have told her she'll break them in in a couple of weeks.

Didn't like them when I first tried them on. But got them anyway and wore them to cheer camp and I absolutely love them! Especially since I have bad ankles and they have good support for school cheer since it's a little less vigorous than AllStar.

We're switching to them this year, I've heard a lot of great things about them especially for ankle support.

My daughter's team got them as a part of winning the Majors and they love them for the support. They are wearing them again this season.

High tops, just like an ankle brace, will not help your ankles. Most likely it will make your ankles less strong because you are relying on the device not growing strength in the muscles and tendons in your foot.

Stunt partner in college always wore ankle braces (like since she was 14), had the worst ankles on the team because she refused to correctly rehab and strengthen her ankles.

High tops, just like an ankle brace, will not help your ankles. Most likely it will make your ankles less strong because you are relying on the device not growing strength in the muscles and tendons in your foot.

Stunt partner in college always wore ankle braces (like since she was 14), had the worst ankles on the team because she refused to correctly rehab and strengthen her ankles.
I agree with this to a point. But sometimes a brace gets necessary after a while. I wear my brace only when I tumble; I lift, run stretch, etc without it. I've sprained my right ankle twice throwing a full, and throwing a double full, and I broke my ankle throwing a standing full. The doc said if I'm doing any sort of tumbling, it might be a good idea to have it on, but to never wear it any other time.

I agree with this to a point. But sometimes a brace gets necessary after a while. I wear my brace only when I tumble; I lift, run stretch, etc without it. I've sprained my right ankle twice throwing a full, and throwing a double full, and I broke my ankle throwing a standing full. The doc said if I'm doing any sort of tumbling, it might be a good idea to have it on, but to never wear it any other time.
Totally correct. Braces are definitely still needed for actual injuries and that rehab process!

Totally correct. Braces are definitely still needed for actual injuries and that rehab process!

I was a brace wearer (from age 14-19) and then I severely sprained both ankles my freshman year in college. I was forced to go through a total of 15 weeks (5 days a week) of rehabilitation for it and never had to wear a brace again by the time I was done. I just wish I had done it sooner! Definitely pro PT after that experience, even though the process sucked and was a lot of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a brace wearer (from age 14-19) and then I severely sprained both ankles my freshman year in college. I was forced to go through a total of 15 weeks (5 days a week) of rehabilitation for it and never had to wear a brace again by the time I was done. I just wish I had done it sooner! Definitely pro PT after that experience, even though the process sucked and was a lot of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We forget how much we use our ankles til they're in pain every moment! Glad to hear you got em fixed.

CP has joint hyper-mobility, and she's also in weekly PT for strength training and loves the Titans. She was constantly rolling her ankles when she tumbled and flew, and she's noticed a difference.

My daughter has been wearing Titans for a month or so. I just noticed that the eyelets at the ankle are all rusted and the rust is staining her shoes. Has anyone else had that happen?

My daughter has been wearing Titans for a month or so. I just noticed that the eyelets at the ankle are all rusted and the rust is staining her shoes. Has anyone else had that happen?
This hasn't happened to my daughter's pair but Vegas is hot and dry.

Not CP, but I did notice this in some of the reviews before I bought them. The consensus seemed to be that if you bought them directly from Nfinity, they would replace them. If you bought them from a different vendor, they most likely wouldn't.

Hmm. Maybe I'll call them...I think I bought them from Team Cheer, though.

Back