All-Star Nfinity Trying To Make A Decision

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is youth level 1 and she had the Evolutions last year but I thought they were a poor quality. Her's didn't even last the whole season and she only wore them to competitions. One of the senior girls gave her a pair that she had outgrown they were Chase Proflex and those she wore for practice. The girl who gave them to her wore them for a couple of seasons both practice and comps. They are still in good condition and that's what she is wearing now she says she likes them better then the nifinty ones.

My daughter is youth level 1 and she had the Evolutions last year but I thought they were a poor quality. Her's didn't even last the whole season and she only wore them to competitions. One of the senior girls gave her a pair that she had outgrown they were Chase Proflex and those she wore for practice. The girl who gave them to her wore them for a couple of seasons both practice and comps. They are still in good condition and that's what she is wearing now she says she likes them better then the nifinty ones.

My older daughter wears the Proflex and likes them. It's also what my youngest has had in the past those and the Ace. I ordered the Evolutions today after much begging. She has another pair of shoes for most practices so hopefully we get a season out of the evolutions. That stinks to hear they weren't good quality.

My older daughter wears the Proflex and likes them. It's also what my youngest has had in the past those and the Ace. I ordered the Evolutions today after much begging. She has another pair of shoes for most practices so hopefully we get a season out of the evolutions. That stinks to hear they weren't good quality.
Not sure what I did special for my Evolutions to last as long as they did but mine survived for 2 seasons and I even wear them now to coach so it's possible.

We have had the opposite experience with evolutions. CP has always outgrown them before they wore out. Now that her feet have stopped growing, she is on season 2 in her current shoes and they are fine. When she wore Varsity shoes she always had to have a new pair mid season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shoes came today and they are a full size too big. I ordered through Amazon though since I have Prime so the size down to exchange is already on it's way.

Back