Nfinity Vengeance Opinions? :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 25, 2012
ok, so I got the new Nfinity vengeance and they are fabulous.. except that they are wearing out quite quickly and are extremely bendy... this is great except for flying, and I am finding it very hard to get used to stunting in them. What are your guys opinions?

they are great for baskets, they are soft and don't scrape my hands (i'm a base)
and my flyer loves them beacause they are so light. might get some time getting used to if you are used to harder shoes.

Seriously not worth the money. My cp's lasted no more then 2 months and have holes in the tops where the mesh part is. Not just one hole but several. I bought them right when they came out and wish I had of waited until the reviews came in.

I had mine for 4 years. They are my favorite shoes ever, but in the end I did have two nice size holes in the bottom. I know for my shoes they were made for competition mats not for anything else. So if you want to keep them in good shape make sure your only wearing them at practice and competitions. as for the bending, cheer shoes need to be flexible just like the athletes. Its so much easier to point your toes in shoes that move with your feet. With flying you have to get use to them sense they are a change. As a base they were easier to get a grip on the flyers foot and squeeze it to keep it from moving.

I love my vengences. Love. Them. I've had them since February. I tumble pretty regularly, and when I wasn't, a girl on a sr coed 5 worlds team borrowed them for a solid two months tumbling the heck outta them. I can do pretty much any role in stunting...depends on who else and where I'm needed, but I've also never really flown in anything before--only evolutions for a very short time--so I can't really speak to that. But if yours are falling apart, contact nfinity. I know they've replaced several people's shoes already.

Back