Nfinity vengeance or evolutions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 19, 2013
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if the Vengeance or Evolutions are better for flyers? I do fly some days and I have strong bases, I'm on Junior 2 so we don't have crazy stunts but I want to make sure my stunts are able to stay up into the air. (We don't go into extension for one leg stunts) I am also a base, on some days.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if the Vengeance or Evolutions are better for flyers? I do fly some days and I have strong bases, I'm on Junior 2 so we don't have crazy stunts but I want to make sure my stunts are able to stay up into the air. (We don't go into extension for one leg stunts) I am also a base, on some days.

My lil swears that the evolutions help her extend more.

At level 2 I would definitely say Evolutions. The differences between them are minimal honestly but Vengeance are designed with elite tumblers in mind who prefer to tumble barefoot. Also I've found Evolutions offer more ankle support for flyers, so if you're worried about rolling ankles in stunts then go for those

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I would get the evolutions so your bases have something more to hold on to. My flyer has extremely small feet and it is so hard just to get a grip on her foot.

I would get evolutions, my flyer has vengeances and I have a problem holding her foot sometimes because they're so slim. They're just gourmet socks if you ask me... :)

I'm a flyer as well and I got the evolutions! :) The vengeances feel just like socks and have no support.

I'm a tumbler and I use the vengeance. I think they work great and are very light so it makes it easier to tumble and jump.

evolutions for sure. as a base, it's easier to base a flyer with evos than one with vengeances. and they give heaps more support

Back