All-Star Nfinity Vengeance!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2011
I NEED these shoes in my life but they don't seem to ship to england yet! :(
please, if anyone finds a site that does or would be happy to ship them to me and i'll obvs pay you, LET ME KNOWW!

p.s are they actually good? i see they are just like a clear mesh?! :s

I really want to know how amazing these shoes are. If I'm going to pay this much for these shoes I want them to be worth it!

I really want to know how amazing these shoes are. If I'm going to pay this much for these shoes I want them to be worth it!

I believe they have given them to some athletes to try out and Whitney Love is one that has been using them. She seems to love them.

please, if anyone finds a site that does or would be happy to ship them to me and i'll obvs pay you, LET ME KNOWW!

Not sure if Eastbay ships internationally but I noticed the other day when I was looking at their site that they sell Nfinity now. Not sure if they will get the shoe right away or not but you can check out the site.

You've most likely already found out, but just incase, Excel Cheer are shipping them here. www.excelcheer.co.uk

excelcheer.co.uk has or is getting them! Hope you can get a pair

Back