Nfinity Vengeances?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2013
Hi, I fly for my team and I was wondering if nfinity vengeances are worth the price, I have nfinity phoenix's and nfinity evolution's. My evolution's were my coaches when she was a cheerleader and she's 22 and hasn't cheered for a senior team for 4 years. They're $90 and I don't want to get shoes that wont last, my phoenix's only lasted a season and had holes in them and I'm only on a level 4 team so it's not like I do doubles in my routine.

I had them and they are honestly the WORST shoes. I'm on a junior level 4 team so we weren't doing doubles either but just walking from my car to the gym before and after practice it was terrible. I had mine for about 8 months then the had holes all over them. All the girls on me team have then and almost everybody has holes. I got the V-ROs and they are the best shoes I've ever had.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I have had them for about 2 years, and honestly I love them compared to other shoes because I'm a flyer and it makes it easier for my bases to grab my foot. They last a good while if you wear them when you're supposed to, like only in the gym. But I walk around in mine occasionally and they are just fine.

Hey guys! I need advice! This month is my birthday and I'm getting new cheer shoes! Yay! I'm deciding between the nfinity evolution or nfinity vengeance. I am both a major tumbler AND flyer! Which should I get? Pros/cons? Help! Thanks!!

Hey guys! I need advice! This month is my birthday and I'm getting new cheer shoes! Yay! I'm deciding between the nfinity evolution or nfinity vengeance. I am both a major tumbler AND flyer! Which should I get? Pros/cons? Help! Thanks!!

I have had the Nfinity Vengeances for 1 year now and I LOVE them! I am also a major flyer and tumbler, but I don't wear them outside the gym and I think that is why/how they stay in great condition. Good luck!

I am a base and my flyer has vengeances, I really like basing them. Also don't wear them around comps (just wear vans or converse if you're allowed) or going to and from cheer :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Totally love my vegeances and when you're basing flyers with those shoes it's so much easier to stunt and tumbling in them is great. The only and thing is that if you wear them at more places than the gym and comps the lifetime of the shoes are less

My flyer has them and I love basing them, especially for baskets, they are very light and they don't graze your knuckles like the evolutions do

My CP loves her Vengeance and always has. My only problem is how quickly they fall apart. These are only 2 months old.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2luxgqp.jpg

Edited: CP is a flyer and we've noticed that the shoes get dirtier now, we're assuming it's from the oil and dirt on people's hands. The same with the holes on the sides of the shoe. The hole in the bottom is from tumbling, obviously.

I absolutely love the vengeance! I've had my current pair for 2 years now and they are still in pretty good condition. I rarely where my shoes outside the gym which I believe has helped. I also love basing my flyer because she has the vengeance. They are definitely a great buy!

A few of our girls had these and half way into the season they all needed new ones. Most only put them on in the gym they did not wear as bad as those who walked in with them on. Still if you are a heavy tumbler they will wear faster I feel then someone who is not. When I say heavy I mean you are tumbling for more then 3 hrs a week and are at least a level 3 tumbler. My daughter got the evolutions this season and they are still going strong just dirty. She tumbles about 10 hrs a week minimum outside of team practice and is a level 4/5 tumbler.

Back