High School Nhscc Magic Bands

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2014
I know last year we got Magic Bands. I noticed some of the teams using them with Fast Passes. I asked some of these teams how they set that up. Some of them said they had set it up online before they even arrived. I'm familiar with that since we travel to Disney atleast once a year with our family, but does anyone know how to get the information from your NHSCC Magic Bands so you can get that set up in advance? Thanks!

If I remember correctly, the bands are only for the rooms and the cards are for the parks/WWOS. You can't do it in advance like you can for a normal family vacation. If you go to Disney on your own, your band is everything. At nationals we get bands and traditional plastic credit card type passes. I think it's because our park passes are different then a normal Disney park hopper, but I'm not really sure why they do it this way. The kids seem to have a hard enough time keeping up with one thing, now they have two!

Last year we had an app on our phone, my Disney Experience maybe? I think we tied the barcode on our plastic park passes into the app. From the app we were able to set up fast passes. What I do remember is that your pass can only be tied to one phone. So if you put a group of passes in your phone, and then one person decides to go to another group, it makes it challenging for fast passes. I think we did finally figure out how to remove a pass from a phone.

I could be mis-remembering and have this all wrong. I go to Disney a lot, so I tend to forget how they do things at nationals. I just remember I never think it makes much sense... not to mention I think it's been a little different every year we go!

I am not sure how they did it before the trip. You need your park ticket info to make fast passes and you don't get that until check in at the Allstar checkin tents right? I only have experience with world's so I don't know if the events are handled similarly.
There is no info to get off the magic band before hand....its just a device that accesses your stored info.

Everything is kinda backwards from doing it directly thru Disney and a normal Disney trip.

Back