All-Star nicest gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I may be bragging on my own gym, But PA Storm has very nice people. I remember when I switched gyms and went there last year, everyone made me feel at home and it was just great. Also Fire and Ice has very nice people. and CEA Sr.Elite those girls are so sweet.

from what ive experienced at competitions with cheerforce california, they are genuinely classy and nice, they cheer on all teams and gyms and really are a family

Reactions: IMO
Ive never met someone rude from Stingrays...
Rhode Island Elite is a really nice program! people are great
Iowa Allstars were really nice!
I like ICON too
BUT BY FAR...I love the people of Midwest Elite...super sweet people :)

Stingrays....nicest group of parents, kids and coaches. I also met so many nice parents and kids from World Cup this weekend, always wishing my kids luck and helping me make my way to the priority seating with my 5 yr old in tow. A WC mom also went out of her way to track me down in the Sheraton lobby to tell my tiny how great her team did.

Top gun has one of the absolute nicest people in their gym! At NCA me and my teammates were in the bathroom and one of the girls needed help zipping up her top and none of us could get it and a couple of girls from TGs I think unlimited coed team helped her zip it up and we talked to them for a while and were as sweet as could be!

UA, Cheer Command, and GBE

These gyms are super nice along with all the ones on here! Love GBEs coaches! They're soo nice and sweet! We talked with them during warm ups one competition and they were so nice and watched one of our teams and supported us! :)

My recent observation was how nice several Senior Level 4 Indiana Ultimate parents and athletes can be. I observed them watching a close competitor in their same division with such class and respect, clapping at the end and smiling while saying - "WOW they are really good". I also just enjoy the way this team performs. I noticed their positivity and energy at Jamfest Indy too.

The parents and athletes from Penn Elite and East Coast Nitros are always extremely nice. It's always a pleasure to be at comps with either one of them. VERY classy organizations!

World Cup!! My daughter got hurt earlier this year and was feeling incredibly down and worried about being able to tumble again. Elaine and the Shooting Stars girls send her most inspirational emails, cards, letters, and a whole care package to encourage her to work hard through her rehab and to believe in herself! Words can't express how grateful we are to the World Cup program and Shooting Stars for the inspiration and encouragement they provided my daughter! Not only are those girl amazing athletes, but they're absolutely amazing role models as well!!

Rays Smoke kids are terrific, we shared a lunch table with a bunch of them at Battle, and they and our kids had a great time talking cheer! We also spent some time with some Cali kids at NCA, they were dolls, as were all of the Cali parents we met. We had the pleasure to meet some great people (especially the coaches!) from Cheer Florida at NCA too, they really couldn't have been any sweeter. And lastly, a new gym, Daytona Extreme, were awesome to my cp when she was welcomed in to practice at their gym on vacation last summer. I hope they are having a great inaugural season! :)

Rays Smoke kids are terrific, we shared a lunch table with a bunch of them at Battle, and they and our kids had a great time talking cheer! We also spent some time with some Cali kids at NCA, they were dolls, as were all of the Cali parents we met. We had the pleasure to meet some great people (especially the coaches!) from Cheer Florida at NCA too, they really couldn't have been any sweeter. And lastly, a new gym, Daytona Extreme, were awesome to my cp when she was welcomed in to practice at their gym on vacation last summer. I hope they are having a great inaugural season! :)

Madtown Twisters its not just friends it like a family there and no one is mean to each other! i love it!!! soooooooooo much fun and everyone is GREAT members, coaches, and now even parents ;)

From my personal experience I have never come across a rude person from Crimson Heat, they are always so supportive of everyone. Top Gun to me has some of the best coaches, and kids I have ever met in my life. I have had many opportunities to interact with coaches and kids and ALL of them have been so respectful and true leaders. Something one of their athletes from Unlimited last year said to the girls has stuck with me. He told the girls when they were having trouble with their stunt hitting that when things go wrong within a stunt group each person will say what they could have done better to help the stunt hit. It's some of the best advice you can give a kid. Kids are quick to point the finger at the other person and instead it teaches them to take responsibility and work together for the team! They are true leaders in this industry!

Back