All-Star nicest gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rock Solid Allstars IS SO NICE AND SWEET they are somewhere in Ohio lol
They let FAME practice in ther gym, and shared a room with us at the competition and we became FAME Solid lol

Rock Solid parents are really friendly! ...i live 2 minutes from their gym. And all the parents at my gym are SUPER nice :)

4 that i can think of right away

1. usa wildcats gave us compliments at us finals about our performance and their coach even came up to me and said how well rounded out program is
2. brandon allstars 2 years ago at us spirit nationals we went against their level 4 coed team and in the back of the arena we all talked and did this foot thing that my team does, kind of like a handshake but with your feet
3. fca diamonds
4. cny

We met GEMS from NJ at CANAM and their fans, kids, and coaches were amazing! They cheered for all of our teams and for our S4 teams which they competed against.

There are a few local gyms that are always so nice to us also: ACX(Randy..you rock!), Odyssey, Carolina Allstars, etc..several gyms!

I remember your s4 team! we cheered you on and as soon as your girls got off the mat the RAN to the seating area out of breath and cheered our team on. They didnt even take a 5 second rest to recoup. That was the best weekend ever so uset we ddnt win the canam crazy award.

West coast allstar from cali. I sat by them majority of prelims at worlds. They were icredibly nice and supported every team! And they gave me a t shirt lol

i know there are loads of gyms out there with phenomenal members, but i know that cea is one that stands out in my mind. the coaches are nice, the athletes are nice, and they handle the "big gym" thing very well.

Some of the nicest people I've ever encountered have been from CEA. Rocket Elite kids and parents are also incredibly kind and genuine people. I've never had the opportunity to meet any of the coaches from there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Some of the nicest people I've ever encountered have been from CEA. Rocket Elite kids and parents are also incredibly kind and genuine people. I've never had the opportunity to meet any of the coaches from RE.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you:) I'm from Rocket Elite.

Back