All-Star No Name Allstars 2014 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We came in like a wrecking ball, yes you just saw our stunt fall, but we're perfect can't you tell, even though our stunt just fell

idk about that one, needs a tweak or something but playing off the wrecking ball idea

"our tumbling is the fiercest, I'm sure you would agree. last pass has a backhandspring...AND SHE'S ONLY 3"
feel free to tell me it sucks haha I was just throwing one out there. :D

edited to change the second line to agree instead of as you can see. i'm nuts sorry

You win. This is perfection.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This one is genius. And it has to be included because I swear I've heard this song in waaaay too many mixes and it never goes well for that stunt/pyramid.

Eta: yes the 3 year old bhs one is perfection also.
Lol thanks. Every time I see a team with this as their stunt song I feel bad for them, regardless if their stunt actually fell. Bad choice music producers, baaaad choice.

Hey guys, making another one of these mixes and I need some good voice over ideas like last year! If you don't know what I am talking about, I will email you the track from last year.
Oh my goodness can you email it to me!? I can't find it and it is literally my favorite thing in the whole world!

Back