All-Star No Peak Athletics Tigers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2012
Does anyone know if Peak Athletics will have their level 5 team this year? I saw on the tryout results page online (http://www.peakathletics.net/splash/Website%20Posting%20Cheer%20Teams%202012.pdf) that their highest level team is Fierce Cats which is senior 3/4. Does anybody in Colorado know whats going on? Peak has always had a good level 5 team. I know they lost quiet a few athletes to United Elite and Cheer Central but did they lose everyone and are unable to field a level 5 team?

Maybe senior 5 has a separate tryout like united did. The first round of tryouts was only for 1-4 and that's all the tryout packet highlighted and they had a completely separate process for lvl 5.

Maybe senior 5 has a separate tryout like united did. The first round of tryouts was only for 1-4 and that's all the tryout packet highlighted and they had a completely separate process for lvl 5.
Well if they did this it would be something completely new for peak because I have a few friends that have been on tigers (now graduated) and lvl 5 was always done with lvls 1-4 and announced the same time as everyone else. Hmmm Im very curious about this...

Well if they did this it would be something completely new for peak because I have a few friends that have been on tigers (now graduated) and lvl 5 was always done with lvls 1-4 and announced the same time as everyone else. Hmmm Im very curious about this...
Huh. Well in that case I have No idea. What gym are you at? has your gym gotten athletes from peak also?

Huh. Well in that case I have No idea. What gym are you at? has your gym gotten athletes from peak also?
Id rather not say what gym I am at but we have gotten some athletes from peak but I also have connections that tell me whats going on at other gyms. I hear United Elite is gonna have a fierce small senior 5 team :D
I also heard they have some peak coaches coaching them?
seems that colorado is being shaken up a bit except suns seem to be staying the same as usual.

Id rather not say what gym I am at but we have gotten some athletes from peak but I also have connections that tell me whats going on at other gyms. I hear United Elite is gonna have a fierce small senior 5 team :D
seems that colorado is being shaken up a bit except suns seem to be staying the same as usual.
You can PM me if you want. But yeah I think the main reason that the athletes switched is because they wanted to stay with their original lvl 5 coaches who are now at United. So it's pretty much 3 gyms in one now lol

Wow that seems like a lot Im excited to see what United Elite puts out this year I think they have potential to be a strong team! Also it will be interesting to see what peak puts out after their loss of athletes. And then I think cheer central will be very strong as usual
I think it will be great to see these 3 compete against each other this season

Wow I loved Peak Athletics. Sad they won't have Tigers this season.. They are usually very clean, but it looks like the typical "coaching leaving to do another program" has migrated to Colorado. Good luck to Peak and United.

Don't be so sure.... Cheer central has some EXCITING surprises coming this season you won't see coming! Can't wait, it's gonna be a great year!

Back