All-Star Not So Funny Thing Happened....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ahh thanks very much! I was feeling really bad about this whole situation. Last night I was responding to one of these many comments and she said what are you doing? (she likes to read what I'm typing) I said replying to someone I didn't realize it was such a big deal for you to have a phone. She said mom tell them to mind their own business that's what they need to do. We learned in school you don't worry about others just worry about yourself.

I laughed so hard. She is wise beyond her years. I didn't really explain to her that I opened that can of worms by posting that so it was fair game but she really made me laugh. I love that my daughter has it. When she is at a friends I will call her/ text her and just make sure she is doing ok. Right now she doesn't take her phone to school because I drop her off and pick her up. If she has to start riding the bus or walking she will definitely be taking it to school. I like her having it and I will say she has been very responsible with it. She keeps up with it, she hasn't lost it or broken it. So all is well in the world!
Jk

Thanks again for your reply!:)

she truly is wise beyond her years, i adore her tweets (waaay too precious) and she seems to be fierce as heck and smart as a whip

the way i see it your teaching her how to use social media positively (something that will be around for a loooong time) and shes also getting an education with learn to type as well as correcting vocabulary.

props to you Kris10boo ;)

she truly is wise beyond her years, i adore her tweets (waaay too precious) and she seems to be fierce as heck and smart as a whip

the way i see it your teaching her how to use social media positively (something that will be around for a loooong time) and shes also getting an education with learn to type as well as correcting vocabulary.

props to you Kris10boo ;)

Y'all are all so awesome, y'all just like to make me smile!:) I appreciate all the nice things!!! Thanks:)

This cracks me up. Do y'all control what your kids see/hear on the bus? At daycare/school? I find it's best to teach kids skills on how to interact socially than to put restrictions on everything.
Furthermore, if there is anything that can be assumed about parents on the fierceboard, it's that they're involved...not that they're willy nilly allowing free unrestricted/in monitored access to the Internet.
Well when your daughter is choked on the bus and had a negligent driver you do what makes them feel

back to our thread about being treated poorly by your previous gym. . . .

so what is your opinion of an athlete that drives past your gym to cheer at another gym farther away yet tumbles and does some privates at your gym?
We actually loved the tumble coach at my cp's first gym and occasionally wish she could go back to him for privates as he was a phenomenal coach and overall nice person. Being that we left that gym because we were unhappy with many things, though, we would never go back there. Sometimes you just can't have it all and when you walk away you have to really walk away.

I still go to open gym and tumble at one of my old gyms. They were so nice when I left and even came to support me at some of my more local competitons.
My other gym, however... Not so much. I'll leave it there..

A large number of kids from other gyms come to our gym to take tumbling classes, privates and open gym. We have some of the best tumbling coaches and our open gym is alot of fun. The way I see it, the more the merrier. I don't care what gym they come from as long as our gym gets the revenue. In the long run, the more money our gym makes the less money I have to pay for cheer. :p

Latest posts

Back