OT Nwm 11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 28, 2009
I just got my confirmation for the Nike Women's Marathon in San Fran for October... Is anyone else doing this race?
I'm so excited I got picked!

Very awesome!! How is the training going? Not doing this race but will be running the Disney Princess Half in February!

Congrats! That's so exciting! I am going to start training myself this summer..I am probably going to work with small races first and half marathons...my goal someday is to do a triathalon :) lots and lots of training! @KRECCheer the Disney Princess Half sounds like something I'd love! hahah Where is it?! I live in Virginia Haha

Congrats! That's so exciting! I am going to start training myself this summer..I am probably going to work with small races first and half marathons...my goal someday is to do a triathalon :) lots and lots of training! @KRECCheer the Disney Princess Half sounds like something I'd love! hahah Where is it?! I live in Virginia Haha

Its at Disneyworld! Its on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days! Better find my costume to wear for the run while Im down there this weekend!!
Which triatholon are you going for? There are some good ones in the MD, VA, DE area.

Its at Disneyworld! Its on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days! Better find my costume to wear for the run while Im down there this weekend!!
Which triatholon are you going for? There are some good ones in the MD, VA, DE area.

Oh my! I have no idea haha I used to run a lot more in high school, but I never could really run because I was always on 2 cheer teams so it was a little hectic. I am taking my first entire year off of cheer next year so I figured I'd go back to running...I definitely a lot of work ahead of me though, I'm so out of shape! I ran a little over 3 miles on just the tread mill last week for the first time since high school and still could walk the next day so thats a good sign! Haha

Back