Off Topic

Disney or New York City?

• Disney

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • NYC

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
That's difficult.

Disney is great for all ages and they have amusement parks and everything. Much easier to be lazy.

NY is shopping central and there's still lots to do like the tour of NBC, MoMA, top of the tower.

Both are very different. I would think about:
1. ages going on the trip
2. time of year the trip is being taken (NY is cold in winter, Disney is hot in summer)
3. what you're looking to get out of the trip (NYC can be very educational in addition to the shopping vs. disney is more rides and magic fun for all......depends on what you are interested in though, as MOMA might be amazing to one person but a total bore to someone not into art, etc.)
4.what you're wanting to spend on it (disney can be all inclusive with a meal plan,transport to/from airport,hotel and park tickets all together in a vacation plan you make online/over the phone. NYC is more everything costing and planned individually so it really depends on what you want to do there for how much money you spend)
One vs. the other is really just up to a person's preference and circumstances.... think about what best fits you and either way i'm sure it will be fun! :)

New York City is my favorite city in the entire world, but Disney owns my soul and has my heart. I will never not choose WDW. There's SO much to do in NYC, but there's also so much to do in Walt Disney World... and everything that you do do has that extra magical, happy feel to it!

disney world. no questions asked. but that may be because i'm from jersey and could go to nyc whenever lol. but disney world is my favorite place on earth.

This is absolute torture for me! Taking my two favourite places in the whole world and making me choose :( I've only been to Disney once and that was in 2008 so I really want to go again whereas I've been to NYC three times (most recently last October) and planning to go again in February. The thing I love most in all of the world though is musical theatre so I think, just for that, NYC might win. Plus I have a friend near NYC I can stay with so I only need to pay for flights and then show tickets - no hotel required. I know nobody in Orlando :(

disney. its warmn&i live in michigan-_- well actually depends on time of year, winter- dinsey. summer- probs nyc:)

Back