Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Disney or New York City?

• Disney

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • NYC

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
I live 1 1/2 hours away from Disney world & i've been there like 350456349 times, so NYC!!

I would pick Disney World, only because I've been obsessed with Tinkerbell & Belle since I was a tiny kiddo. Honestly, NYC doesn't interest me that much, but I live closer to Chicago & Minneapolis & I think the shopping is just as good & it's much closer for me to drive with my friends (lol too expensive to fly these days).

Don't underestimate the heat in NYC in the summer! It might be up north, but there's a LOT of metal in a confined area and the sun reflects off all the buildings which builds up the heat lol. Thank god for the stone ones, it keeps you from frying!

I live in NYC, and I love it. I'd say Disney only because I've only been once, BUT it also depends on the amount of time I have! I'd want to be able to go everywhere, do everything, so I'd need DAYS to feel like I saw enough at Disney. Depending on what you're into, you can do a sizable chunk of the city in a few days! If you do decide NYC, feel free to PM for tips and ideas!

Back