All-Star Oa Angels 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love them, the blonde girl with the bob WERK. I hope they will all do the center stunt but they are amazing. Are they gone back to old uni's or are they they just waiting to use the GK worlds uni's..

Love them, the blonde girl with the bob WERK. I hope they will all do the center stunt but they are amazing. Are they gone back to old uni's or are they they just waiting to use the GK worlds uni's..

We are using last years uni's - the crop tops didn't come in so that's the reason the t-shirts were worn. Got the skirts, no tops. I believe we will be getting new uniforms next season. So, for having to use last years music and no uniform tops, and being the first comp, I think they did a good job :) I am pretty sure there will be more to the routine. Thanks for all the nice comments - they are a great group of girls just working hard at what they love -just like all the other teams and hopefully their hard work will help them achieve their goals.

Ahh I was just waiting on someone to post this video. From everything I've heard this summer about angels, I knew they were gonna be fierce. I love seeing Red on angels finally, and seeing Taylor throw her 3 to double!

So glad someone said it was last years music. I kept thinking, wow, they must have really liked last years voiceovers/songs/etc. Ha! I am familiar enough just to look dumb. Great job!

Madibit! stop taking credit for your backspot skills...do not even tell me you learned to backspot so beastly from anyone at OA. that was all me and dont even lie <3 you!
ooohhhhhh no don't take cred for that, it was all my bits at POWERR CHEERRR. old school baby. i've been back spotting since I was crawling.

Latest posts

Back